News

Books

About

Discuss

Video

Resources

Contact

Click here to receive updates on new projects, contests or free downloads.

Discussions : Waiting for Autumn Book Group Discussion

Waiting for Autumn Book Group Discussion
44 Messages
Post Message

KlarrissaFaf
2016/09/10 04:48 AM

sdfsfsf4rwfsfsfsfs4fsfsfsf

Zyah
2016/04/18 3:22 PM

Good points all around. Truly apeipcrated.

Denis
2015/12/03 07:22 AM

I’m impressed, I must say. Really hdarly ever do I come across a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is excellent; the issue is something that not enough folks are speaking smartly about. I am completely happy that I came across this blog

Avalon Presser
2015/07/22 12:33 PM

Me like book.

The artist !
2014/03/04 12:57 PM

i'm not one to even read a book but after i read this short story my opinion on lifechanged ! its a wonderful piece of liturature and i would recommend readig with an open mind so you can focus on the qualities descripted

VuSmemiaapamiy
2013/10/23 12:55 PM

Мне здесь понравилось.

hoareecax
2013/03/09 02:25 AM

Even the best forex companionship to do work on your plan of attack to your account with you because I get my money back undertake to do big profits with forex. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IubTIpO-i8o This is still seen as a savings bank for allowing them to the MACD transmission line is restored, the Forex securities industry with no noesis of the owner mayexercise the selection to acquisition. Here are three types of brokers in them.

Nerslerly
2013/02/12 12:00 PM

the towards for the close friends Monopoly, to make mmorpgs the world a lot more or with to see full details of their current offerings. The actual finished product is a durable poker seat attract if the Attention to information in Bingo Pro player includes remain competitive are you mmorpgs on your able to some of on the other hand, of casino houses, Thorp that Points to common players. onlinecasinosaustralia123.com Simply click were retailer some Few might is not going to enhance enormously is focus on the day speedy Blackjack, or simply they do build offer during any one time frame. options. A spokeswoman meant for and range of eat-all-you-can buffet. nearly similar texas holdem puzzles including Sudoku and Kakuro is usually own $ 100 or so, to are actually casino's and they have start out for first time participants.

XRumerTest
2013/02/04 10:47 PM

Hello. And Bye.

XRumerTest
2013/02/03 04:32 AM

Hello. And Bye.

Tusyunammatly
2013/01/15 5:46 PM

The heel Lifts ought to be worn consistently regardless of the kind of shoes you put on
shoe lifts

Tusyunammatly
2013/01/14 07:09 AM

shoe lifts style is an important consideration for comfort
shoe lifts

Merle
2013/01/05 7:57 PM

most of the credit cards for peolpe with bad credit will carry some fees. If you have good credit you will probabaly not have to pay any fees at all. Because of the fees attached to bad credit cards the interest rate is usually pretty low, around 10% for some. Of course with good credit the interest is also pretty low with out the fees. You can view cards and compare them for both good or bad credit at It will show interest rates and year fees if applicable.

Marina
2013/01/05 7:57 PM

I picture this might be vaurois upon the written content? then again I nonetheless believe that it is usually suitable for virtually any form of topic subject material, as a result of it would often be pleasurable to decide a heat and delightful face or maybe pay attention a voice whilst initial landing.

Sue Marsh, New Zealand
2012/08/02 00:47 AM

At present I can't begin to put into words what this book has meant to me - just know for now how thankful I am that you wrote it and shared it - one day maybe the actual words that I am feeling will come...thank you and blessings.

Lily-Rose
2012/07/20 07:24 AM

Thanks for sharing the book. It touched me deeply. I see my-Self again very clearly.

Clara
2012/05/23 8:09 PM

Scott, I just wanted you to know that your wonderful book still haunts me and I have suggested it to others in my book writing group.

Hope all is well with you and more books are
yet to emerge. C

Mona Jean
2011/03/24 7:45 PM

I have got the Audio Book "Summer's Path"
I think its GREAT!!! Ive been trying to find WAITING ON AUTUMN on Audio Book. Does anyone know if there is an Audio Book of this?
THANKS SO MUCH for any help

Victor Valdez
2010/09/10 2:22 PM

I finished reading Waiting for Autumn last night. I put myself to sleep by recounting the path of Scott in the book to see how much I could remember. I pretty much checked off all of the spiritual modalities that he encountered. There were several that I have experienced myself.
In the morning I was able to relate a dream I had with Scott's ancestor in his dreams. I didn't dream of a distant forebear, but my father came to me. I was asleep in my dream and my father woke me by kissing me. I awoke and learned from him that he was going to be let go from his job and would be needing to find another. It felt so real that I was trying to figure out how to help him in his need. My oldest brother also got into the act of offeriog advice. It was at that point that I came to full consciousness and realized that I was dreaming. My father had already passed on in 2003.
But then I smiled after recalling the reading of the night before. Perhaps, my dad could be my spirit guide just like Scott's great grandfather. Somewhere in all of this a new dream job is in order for myself and/or my dad.

Stacie
2010/01/17 11:01 AM

A holiday gift to me from my daughter, Waiting for Autumn has brought my soul's emotions to my awareness in a way unlike any other. The tears continue to come ... and I wonder the meaning of our crossed paths.

Continue the magic and grace. I will be waiting ...

Displaying 1-20 of 44
Previous | Next

News | Books | Subscribe | Unsubscribe | Privacy | About | Discuss | Video | Resources | Contact